Sponsor Link:

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cinderella Shoes - Part 1

Ever since i watched the Cinderella Movie, i was really obsessed. That's what every girl's dream! Who doesn't want to be in a fairy tale right? But what distract me the most in this movie is the glass slipper!

This is exactly how it look like in the movie.

Actual glass slipper made of swarovski crystal for the movie purpose.

Meanwhile... the actual one should be like in the disney animation.

Then is i start to google for the shoes. In the movie it was called as slipper. i don't know why. Somehow it was a shoes/heels for me. Okay..whatever.. Then i found out there there is too many Cinderella shoes been selling in the market. Of course aren't of them look like any one of the photo above. And even some of the famous designer recreate it.

 By: Jimmy Choo

By: Christian Laboutin

By: Stuart Weitzman

By: Nicholas Kirkwood

By: Charlotte Olympia

So which one do you prefer huh? I believe every one of the designer shoes above have its own characteristic.  All of them is pretty enough for me. But i'm sure i couldn't afford any of them.


And so.....finally..... i found this one from the Youtube. Yay!

I believe this is the most similiar diy cinderella shoes i could found.

And here is the video for the tutorial which you can follow.

After watching this video over and over, I have decided to made my own cinderella shoes for the tutorial given. I wish to thank to Abbe for her wonderful tutorial. It really help alot! :)

So first thing i need to do is to get a comfy heels gather and all the materials. I will continue this post at Part 2. Stay tune!

0 comments:

Post a Comment