Sponsor Link:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blythe 9th Anniversary Doll - Marabelle Melody

I'm super happy to hear from my mum that she sign up for a parcel today. Thinking that whether is was my Blythe or my Pullip arrival. Quickly rush home and it was my Blythe!! Super fast shipping! It oly took 3 days from Japan to arrive Malaysia!
 
Box is bigger than normal Blythe box. Bottom of the box was open for Custom Inspection =(

Proof of EMS delivery and tracking number



This is the Takara Tomy box inside the big box just now


Wrap with plastic bag. Her original box was a hexagon.


She is super lovely!

I carefully opened up the box and snap a closer look.

The plastic cover was embossed with blink blink stars.

Back view of the box. There is another set of outfit as you can see through the hole.

There is one book inside the box I'm not sure what is the book. Don't dare to peek it =X

This is the original certificate.

My lucky number!









0 comments:

Post a Comment